Monday, December 26, 2011

Daily Routine beckons!

The last two weeks had been so brutal on my regular routine that I have totally lost touch with reality. All my regular activities were put on hold and a parallel routine emerged out of nowhere, this new schedule dictated my routine to the extent that after the two weeks, it is as if I am awake after a really long deep sleep. Seriously, in the last two weeks, I couldn't look beyond my work into my browser to take a break and today when I look into my RSS news feed,  it is as if I am from an alien planet. So many things have happened and it would take me a week to stay up to date, but on a deeper retrospection I sincerely feel that I have become addicted to my daily news feed. Initially I thought it was just a aberration on the part of my mind since it was not doing its routine, but after the 3rd or 4th day I realized my addiction was deep rooted. Anyways, since I did not have an option I survived the two weeks and the coming weeks are not going to alter anything.

So after a revelation, am I going to do anything about this? Nah! Just find the easiest way to get back to old routine and stay put.

No comments: